Elaine Stairs, FCPA, FCGA received her CGA designation in Alberta in 1984 and has worked in various locations and positions in Alberta, Ontario and New Brunswick, both in industry and in public practice. Elaine has been with Daye Kelly & Associates since 1989, and through Elaine A Stairs Professional Corporation, has been a partner since 1994. Elaine has served as both committee and board member with EPR Canada Group Inc..
Elaine was awarded a fellowship designation in 2011 to recognize her contributions both professionally and for the committee work she has done for CGA NB and CGA Canada over the course of her career. Most recently, Elaine served as the Chair of the Standards Review Committee for CGA NB for several years up until unification.
Elaine has sat on several Not for Profit Boards and Committees over the years and is currently involved in the following:
• Treasurer of the Board of Directors and the Executive of the Muriel McQueen Fergusson Foundation since 1998
• Executive Board of Directors of the Muriel McQueen Fergusson Centre for Family Violence Research
• Member of the Strategic Review Committee of EPR Canada
• Member of the Women in Business Network in Fredericton and surrounding area
• Member of 100 Women Who Care Fredericton
• Treasurer of McGeorge Subdivision Road Committee